developed by Mary Morrissey
Does This Sound Familiar?
- You’re dissatisfied with your life, but you don’t know what you’d change or how. What if you could find a way to get crystal clear on what you REALLY want (then have a plan to make it come true)?
- You’re not stepping out to do what you want to do for whatever reason (guilt, worry, fear, just plain negative thinking) — AND you desperately want to rid yourself of those obstacles and move forward with confidence. What if you could make your dream REAL, NOW?
- You’re frustrated with yourself because you don’t seem to be moving forward with your dream. Maybe you’ve been successful in other areas of your life, which makes you even more upset with yourself for being stuck — what’s wrong with you that you can’t be successful in something you REALLY want? What if you could get personalized, step-by-step instruction for dissolving your blocks and changing your behavior so you could move forward with your dream full steam ahead?
- You constantly feel unsettled because you don’t know which step to take next to really move in the direction of your dream. What if there was a system for determining which path best fit your dream – or for creating the perfect path for you?
You’re about to learn my simple, PROVEN, 90-day process, which will take you from wherever you are now (stuck, frustrated, scared, unhappy) to confident and fulfilled as you learn exactly how to define your dream and develop a concrete plan to achieve it.
Here’s just a SAMPLING of what you’ll discover when you get your hands on my system:
Week 1: Dream-Building Principle #1
When you are in harmony with your soul’s purpose and with what you are here to be and do, things get easier. This is the most passionate, wondrous way to live life. Reveal to yourself what you want to be, to do, to create or to give – without the limitations of time, education and money that you shackle yourself with.
You’ll also learn:
- How everything is created twice – and how you can use that truth to build your dreams effortlessly
- Why the way most people live is completely backwards if you want to live your dream – and how to turn it around if that’s what you desire
- The ONE thing people who live happy, fulfilled lives have in common – it’s probably not what you think
- The way of thinking most people lose after they’re 2 years old – and why we should strive to get it back
Week 2: Building Your Dream
The vast majority of people cannot answer the question, “What is your dream?” Can you? People tend to think about what is possible based on their current circumstances. They can’t see a different future. Reorient your thinking so that you can really explore possibilities – and set your sights on what you really want.
- How you choose whether to “create by design” or to “create by default”
- The 2 parts of your mind, and how you MUST use them both to ask the questions that will guide you toward your true dreams
- How honoring discontent and longing can bring you closer to your dreams – truly
- How being financially unstable is a sign you are out of harmony with the Laws of the Universe
- How our dreams speak to us (and why you must listen or you’ll never see your dreams become your reality) – and how your own thoughts and words lend power to your dream
Week 3: Discovering Whether Your Dream Is Right For You
Your life is precious and unrepeatable. It is a gift from the universe to be shaped and molded. The way you shape each day creates a pattern that becomes a form that becomes an experience, which we ultimately call your life. You’ve defined your dream. The next step is to determine whether that dream is really right for you. Not whether you’re worthy of the dream, but rather, whether the dream is worthy of you.
- How to determine whether you’re considering a real dream, or simply a worthy goal – and the difference between the two
- One thing your dream MUST require of you – if it doesn’t, it’s not really YOUR dream
- The definition of “good” and how it applies to your dream and to other people – this is the key to removing any thread of judgment from your dream
- A special clue from Henry David Thoreau that will help you advance confidently towards the realization of your dream
- The ONE thing you must let go of when pursuing your dream
- The one thing that can stand in the way of reaching your dream – this may surprise you
Week 4: The Power Of Perception
Most of us have limiting perceptions about ourselves that create doubt about our possibilities. Once you understand that you are not your personality and you are not your body (you have both, of course) – but you are a spiritual being having a human experience; then you can see the truth emerge and begin moving towards your dream.
The truth: you have absolutely unlimited creative capacities. You limit them with your own thinking and your own understanding, but once you can change your thinking, you hold the power to create whatever you want to.
- To recognize the small voice inside yourself that tells you that you’re not good enough for your dream – and how to change your perception
- The shift in your self-image that will lead to reaching your dreams easily and effortlessly
- Why the thing people call “the comfort zone” is actually uncomfortable – and how to get out of it
- The best part about going through the process of creating your dream – it’s something you probably never even considered before
- How to become a vibrational match for ideas, circumstances and situations that support the steps you MUST take to build your dream
- An exercise to rid yourself of any “dead weight” you’re carrying and to create new thoughts that are in line with the authentic you
Week 5: Increasing Worthiness
Once you’ve come to see yourself as the architect of your own life, rather than as a victim of circumstance, then you can begin to build your dream – one that requires your passion, your persistence, and a belief in yourself that you are worthy of having this dream come true.
- What kind of energy you must send out, in order for your dream to come to fruition – and EXACTLY how to do that
- The one thing that creates the magnetic field that surrounds you so you know what you are attracting (and NOT attracting)
- One feeling you MUST have if you want to live abundantly. Don’t have it, and you won’t have abundance
- What the universe grants each of us – and how to be ready to receive your dream – this is crucial if you want your dream to come true
Week 6: Environment Empowerment
Your dream passes the tests, and you feel worthy of its coming true. But if you plant your dream in soil that has been choked out by weeds, then the dream can’t possibly grow. The weeds are fear. Fear can choke out every good seed, if you let it. We’ve got to learn to befriend fear so we can honor its presence but kick it out of the driver’s seat.
- Why fear will always be a companion on your journey… and why this is a good thing.
- How the story of Samson and Delilah relates to your dream-building
- How entertaining your doubt can sabotage your dream-building – and the secret to avoiding self-destruction.
- How to put your fear where it belongs – it’s easier than you might think
- The 5 words to say to yourself when fear arrives – this will make managing your fear SO much easier
Week 7: Getting Across The Gap
Now you’ve spent time visioning, creating your dream, paying attention to your longing and discontent, testing your dream, making a decision for your dream and building a sense of deserving. You may be in a space called the gap – the space between the life you’ve known and the life you are creating. When you begin to understand you are an abundant being by nature, you will create abundance in the areas that serve your highest good.
- What you should do when your higher self says, “You really can create the life you want.” – this is a key ingredient to seeing your dreams come true
- What is the ONE crucial step you must take when it looks like your dream is not panning out
- One thing you can do to generate more flow in your life, and the Law of the Universe that activates receiving
- What to do if you’re at a crossroads
Week 8: The Flow
This week we’ll explore another part of living in greater abundance. The action of “giving” initiates the law of receiving, and there are many channels through which good comes to you. Align with the generosity of the universe, and become open to the flow an experience of ideas, resources, circumstances and people that will come into your life to bless you.
- The one balance you MUST strike to attract exactly what is required to build the dream that is in your heart – and I promise, this really works
- One thing you MUST do to create abundance for yourself
- The mindset you MUST retain in order to stay open to the universe’s generosity
- Where to look for abundance – hint: it’s not your paycheck, your inheritance, or the friend who owes you money
Week 9: Expansion Through Forgiveness
Any farmer knows soil must be as healthy as the seed for a crop to prosper. You can’t grow a healthy dream in toxic soil. Even the best dream cannot survive if it is planted in soil that is toxic with resentment. Everyone has forgiveness work to do – it’s a mental, emotional and spiritual practice that opens the doors of perception and frees us to live a life worth living.
- How every moment of our lives – no matter how horrible it may seem at the time – is meant to be
- The question you must answer definitively – and how your answer to the question affects your life and the flow of your abundance
- What forgiveness is NOT about
- The first essential step in learning true forgiveness
- Who forgiveness is REALLY for – now you’ll understand why forgiveness is such an important part of dream-building
- Simple steps you can do for yourself and for others so you can live in a state of constant forgiveness
Week 10: Your Inner Genius
It’s time to learn to be receptive; to be an empty cup the universe can fill with its abundance. Dreams will not happen from the mind that doesn’t believe it’s possible, nor from the mind that is convinced conditions have to change before dreams can manifest. Conditions never change first. Conditions change because our thinking changes.
- A 5-step process for thinking beyond your circumstances or problems
- A simple way to make life easier and expand your resilience
- What you shouldn’t focus on when shifting your mind to a higher frequency
- How to open up to receiving new abundance
- How to use your thinking power in service of your dream
Week 11: Overcoming Failure
Of all of the steps in dream-building, the most difficult one is probably what we call “failure.” Yet, what we perceive as failure actually is information – it’s feedback. In the life of any dream-builder, things happen – things you couldn’t have predicted. The truth is, your reaction to and definition of those things will define you.
- An essential point in your dream-building and what you can do at this point if you want to be a great DreamBuilder
- What to do when you feel like giving up – let’s face it, that’s always a choice
- Where you must remain if you expect the Laws of the Universe to help you solve your problem
- What you can do when you get tired
- How to tell the difference between a time to “persist” and a time to “redirect”
Week 12: Sustaining Success
Who you become as a result of consciously taking this journey enables you to embark on one dream after another. Building a dream, no matter which stage you are in, opens you more and more to living a life of amplified aliveness. This natural feeling rises up in you more and more frequently as you stay true to this course. You will grow more and more into the person who is the person you are meant to be, and you’ll harvest your dreams again and again throughout the journey of your life.
- The Law of Gestation as it applies to your dream – and how to honor your dream during its gestation, even when it seems like nothing is happening
- Our real job during dream-building – no, it’s not working harder
- How to manifest abundance that includes material wealth, and expands far beyond that
- One thing you must trust more than your own personal will
- The one asset you gain during your life that you get to keep at the end of the day
- Where the secret to life, your dream, is hidden – you may be surprised
Here are the SPECIFICS of how we’re going to do this … together:
- Each week, you’ll login to a private membership site where you’ll receive that week’s lesson, which includes the professionally recorded audio lesson and weekly guidebook exercises.
- Each week your next lesson will be unlocked and made available to guide you through your dream-building process.
- You’ll also receive LIVE Laser Coaching and Q&A sessions every other week, where you can get support and answers to your most burning dream-building questions.
- You’ll have 24/7 access to your DreamBuilder private Facebook group, where you can meet and share ideas with your fellow DreamBuilders.
The catch? You’ve got to invest yourself in this program – heart, mind and spirit – it’s the only way to build a dream.
So now you’re probably wondering, “What’s this going to cost me?”
That’s why I don’t have to sit here and tell you that the DreamBuilder Program alone is easily worth $497 (which is what it’s going to cost you).
Think about it this way: how much will it cost you NOT to enroll in this program, in terms of time spent in discontent, longing for something better but not knowing how to get it? How much will it cost you NOT to enroll, while you continue to live life in your current pattern, with your current way of thinking – which isn’t getting you any closer to your dream?
How much is it worth to you to learn an entirely new way of thinking that will put you directly in alignment with the abundance of this universe?
- 16 Teaching CDs
- 1 Meditation CD
- Black Leather Zippered Binder
- Instructor coaching for the duration of the program
The culmination of 30 years of study of the science of success, “The Dream Builder” is the perfect program for anyone who has a business they want to dramatically grow, a relationship they want to create or a BIG idea they want to turn into reality. Mary Morrissey gives you her simple yet powerful step-by-step formula for designing your dreams, and achieving HUGE results in HALF the time.